For Panel Members & Staff
Main content start
Policies and Regulations Governing Human Stem Cell Research in the State of California
- California Institute for Regenerative Medicine
- California Department of Public Health Guidelines for Human Stem Cell Research
- National Academies Guidelines for Human Embryonic Stem Cell Research
- Federal Policy on Human Stem Cell Research
Stanford General Stem Cell Research Oversight Resources
- SCRO Review Categories Flow Chart (pdf): This flow chart shows the type of review necessary for different types of human stem cell research.
- Stem Cell Matrix (xls): A list of hESC approved for use at Stanford University.
- Somatic Cell Informed Consent for use in Human Stem Cell Research (xls): A template informed consent that meets requirements for developing human therapies from stem cell sources.
- Stem Cell Training and Education
- SCRO Procedures (xls) (Requires SUNetID to View)
- Review of Scientific and Scholarly Validity - Academic Sponsor (xls)
- Use of Fetal Tissue Acknowledgment (pdf)