Human Subjects (IRB)
Main content start
- Satisfaction Survey Results Panel Year 2022-2023
- Satisfaction Survey Results Q1 October – December 2023
- Non-Medical IRB Office Hours
Do you have a question about whether or not you need to submit to the Non-Medical IRB? Are you having a hard time responding to an IRB comment? Do you need help navigating the IRB process?
Michael Levesque, IRB Education Specialist, will be hosting office hours for Non-Medical questions every Thursday from 12pm to 1pm on Zoom (https://researchcompliance.stanford.edu/office-hours/nonmedirb) and is available to help you with your questions.
If you would like to schedule a meeting outside of IRB office hours, feel free to e-mail Michael directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. The email@example.com can also be used for general questions.
- Updated Short Form Consent Process Guidance. A fully translated consent form in the participant’s language must be provided after the use of a short form for certain studies involving investigational biologics, drugs, and/or devices.
- How do I respond to comments?
- Spanish-translated consent templates for Medical research studies HERE.
- Stanford Human Research Protection Program Receives Reaccreditation
- Gene Transfer eP Supplemental Questionnaire (required for human gene transfer studies)
- Exempt Information Sheet template for Non-Medical/Social Behavioral studies HERE.
- Training videos posted HERE.
- Adobe Sign Information and Instructions for electronic consent signatures
|Quick links for researchers
Consent Templates, Forms, eProtocol attachments