Human Subjects (IRB)
Main content start
- Satisfaction Survey Results Panel Year 2021-2022
- Satisfaction Survey Results Q2 January – March 2023
- How do I respond to comments?
- Spanish-translated consent templates for Medical research studies HERE.
- Stanford Human Research Protection Program Receives Reaccreditation
- Updated Prompt Reporting Guidance definitions for noncompliance and unanticipated problems involving risks to subjects or others.
- Gene Transfer eP Supplemental Questionnaire (required for human gene transfer studies)
- Exempt Information Sheet template for Non-Medical/Social Behavioral studies HERE.
- Training videos posted HERE.
- Adobe Sign Information and Instructions for electronic consent signatures
|Quick links for researchers|
Consent Templates, Forms, eProtocol attachments
Basics | Training | Protocol Management | Single IRB | Genomic Data Sharing | Cadavers or Deceased Individuals | Certificate of Confidentiality | GDPR | Other/Special Circumstances
- About the IRB (the Administrative Panels on Human Subjects Research)
- Charge to the IRBs