Research in Response to COVID-19
Stanford Research Recovery Handbook - Includes updates on Stage 3 Clinical Human Subjects Research and Non-Clinical Human Subjects Research
- COVID-19 Clinical Research Review Panel
Researchers considering any COVID-19 clinical research, including studies that require Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval as well as quality improvement projects, are required to complete a short survey at COVID-19 Clinical Research Review. For more information, click here.
- Satisfaction Survey Results Panel Year 2020-2021
- Satisfaction Survey Results Q1 Panel Year 2021-2022
- Updated Prompt Reporting Guidance definitions for noncompliance and unanticipated problems involving risks to subjects or others.
- Gene Transfer eP Supplemental Questionnaire (required for human gene transfer studies)
- Exempt Information Sheet template for Non-Medical/Social Behavioral studies HERE.
- Training videos posted HERE.
- Adobe Sign Information and Instructions for electronic consent signatures
- New Common Rule effective January 21, 2019.
- Sample eProtocol Template Forms.
- Two new eProtocol forms, Single Patient IND and Humanitarian Use Device (HUD)
- European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is now in effect. Learn more.
- Single IRB (sIRB)
- Changing policies impact NIH-funded studies involving human subjects In your proposal application packet, be sure to complete the “R&R Other Project Information” form page before you complete the “PHS Human Subjects and Clinical Trials Information” form page as the first will populate the second. Please view this 9 min You Tube video: PHS Human Subjects and Clinical Trial Information Form Walk-through.
|Quick links for researchers|
Consent Templates, Forms, eProtocol attachments